2/14/2011 1:08:47 PM
I have a joomla 1.5 website.
I started development about a year and a half ago - summer of 2009.
Launched a year ago – Feb 14th 2010.
I want to make quite a few changes to the site.
These are a list of my questions and a list of what I want on my site.
1. Can I easily change the template and keep the site up and running?
2. How much tech support can I expect from you?
3. I do better with talking to a person than text chatting, do you offer that?
4. I am very good at following an English native speaking person, do you offer that?
5. My site has video clips and photo galleries, will they stay in place?
6. Are there any questions that you can think of that I haven’t asked.
Want List for site:
1. Exciting but simple site that is easy to navigate.
2. Popup warning and fact screen.
a. 18 years+
c. Tour of inside
i. I want to do this as a video of me talking to my site fans and guests.
3. Big prominent “join” button and/or pop-up screen.
4. I sell subscriptions
5. Some mild free content that encourages people to join.
6. An easy to join promotion that bumps up to a membership and or subscription.
7. I want to sell ecommerce.
8. I want to tie an eBay auction/store and an amazon store to my site.
9. I want a better video layout and integration.
10. I want better photo galleries
a. I also want to sell art prints and posters from these galleries
11. I also want to sell clothing souvenirs on site and with eBay and Amazon.
12. I want a better display for my webcam shows
13. I want tech input that helps sell and promote the site.
14. I want tech help that tells me things I need to know and learn that I don’t know I need to know yet.
If you are the company that can help me with this I have an assistant that will do all the labor for cheap. He just needs to be told what to do and how to do it.
He is very good a following clear simple step by step directions.
Help let me know if this is the right place for me.
Thanks Big Butch
11 freelancers are bidding on average $304 for this job
Hello Sir, I can do the project with a Master Style If you keep faith on [url removed, login to view],I believe in work quality, customer satisfaction and timely delivery of projects for better relations with customers in [url removed, login to view] you wi Mere