This website will incorporate a wiki, a library of articles and news / blog website for a specific industry. More detailed information is listed below on all three sections of the website. Part of the website was already started in Joolma, but it can be done in any other software program as long as the administration backend side is easy to use.
- The overall site should have a search function to find related items based on the search term.
- There needs to be only one registration / login to access all the parts of the website. To register, the visitor needs to create a login using a valid email address and must type in the letters / numbers in a graphic to prevent automatic submission programs. A verification email should be sent to the email address with a link to verify the registration.
- Any visitor should be able to read the information in the wiki. To post something, the visitor must become a registered user.
- The registration form should ask the visitor if they want to receive emails for certain parts of the site or special announcements.
- In the wiki section, I want to limit what main categories can be setup since I want to keep the information industry specific (i.e. don’t want info outside the industry to be posted).
- Needs to have a standard discussion page where registered users can talk about what the actual language should be.
- Needs to have a Version page that will allow the information to revert back to a previous version if someone removes the information.
Library of Articles
- There should a place where members of the industry should be able to submit articles for entrance into the Industry Library.
- There needs to be a backend administration part that will allow the admin to setup the different categories for which articles can be organized.
- To submit an article, the visitor must be a registered user to see the form. The form should be a WYSIWYG editor that allows them to insert pictures and videos as well.
- Each article should have keywords that the person submitting the article can assign to their article and can be used for searching by visitors.
- Article should be automatically linked to similar articles based on keywords selected.
News / Blog Section
- There needs to a backend admin section that will allow the admin to post news or blog posts.
- Registered users should have the ability to submit news using a WYSIWYG editor that will allow them to insert pictures and videos as well.
- There should be categories that the admin can setup to assign the news or blog posts to.
- Registered users should be able to post comments to the news or blog posts.
- Should have the ability to assign keywords to the news or blog posts.
23 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $575 på dette job
We are expert in doing this sort of stuff... No upfront needed, all payments through GAF Milestone Payment (Escrow).. Online 16 Hours a day, Can start right away.. Thanks
Hi, This is Bhuvana from i2wave Solutions. We are experienced provider in Joomla, Magento. Please check PM for our Joomla, Magento experience. Please check the PM for detailed proposal. Regards, [login to view URL]
HI... JARC InfoTech offer you best of IT services merged with latest technology in the lowest possible price range for website designing & development. Please check your PMB for more details.