THE PROJECT IN SHORT:
- We need someone to create a Joomla template for our website. Our website has already been designed, see
the screenshot in the .png file and the HTML and CSS website files in the .zip file.
The end result should be that our default Joomla setup looks
like the provided design.
- We want the project finished in 3 days or shorter.
- Bids higher then $120 will not be considered.
DON'T FORGET TO:
- show some examples of your previous work or portfolio that shows resemblance to this project
- mention your website (if you have one)
- mention your hourly price (This is so that when there is extra, unexpected work, we have an idea know how much it'll cost.)
HOW WE WORK:
- we require a daily progress report, but this may be very very short (just an email saying: "75% finished" is enough)
- Communication over email is possible all the time, but chatting is only possible in the evenings (from 18h until 22h, GMT+1).
So being available during that period is a big plus !
- It is important that your services will be available, even when this project is done.
This is because, after a while, we might need some changes/bugfixes that require additional work.
- For communication, we use e-mail, skype and phone.
- We have other projects coming up, and if we can rely on your services for other projects, this is always a plus.
- A work-for-hire agreement must be signed (for the copyrights).
- We use the GetAFreelancer escrow account for payments.
- If you are a legal business, we need a bill so we can bring your cost into our accountancy.
If you don't have your own business, we will need your full contact information so we can fill in a special form for our accountant.
We will also send this form to you, because legally, are then supposed to attach it to your personal taxform.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $167 for this job
We are committed to provide customer satisfaction and achieving our client's requirements and expectations. Our results oriented solutions are providing real value in measurable results