[url removed, login to view] then the next project is [url removed, login to view]
I require a Chinese marketing group ( I require one person I can talk to who has great english skills to understand the concept) who can provide a team of skilled Chinese web developers to create a website and have the website appear on the first page when searching in China for english classifieds.
I am requesting a marketing team for this project so, the SEO and all necessary marketing can be included into the development and the followup online marketing of the website can be done on a monthly retainer. To define the maps with data entry researchers, input advertisements/from another site...
I would like the website to compile classifieds and information from another site to begin with so the website seems full and users will want to utilise the service as soon as they find it on the search of "English Classifieds", "Classifieds China", "Jobs China", Teaching in China" etc.
I am wanting the interface to be in Chinese also as a second platform for each city, with the same identical content in the language it was input as. So the tabs and directions and headings will be in the reverse language and the content remains in the language it was input as.
I want the marketing team to create a classifieds website for each capital city and surrounding province to cater for the expat community, the english learning Chinese community and anyone who is a non-local wanting to find and navigate a city they don't know geographically
1. Simple profiles
2. A single chat interface on the the side pane of every page for all users to chat in one window.
3. For security confirmation they are not a bot- A single map of each city in Pinyin…..All users to input a location on the map of their area of interest, locations they frequent, upload pics, explain the destination with text if required, define the English community and the location of every day needs of the city of their location- To be able to become a member. The user will not be identified on the locations. The input location will appear on a map with an icon (that when hovered the information can be read) and other users will be able to correct the locations if necessary.
Ie. Supermarkets, restaurants, attractions, facilities, venues, schools, shops, markets, accommodation
4. the mapping interface will help tourists and non locals to navigate the local area. So the maps should have all the basic information of public transport stops, numbers and names.
For a better understanding I will request the use of similar attributes of website design and coding as
1. [url removed, login to view] - members profile and chatting pane
2. [url removed, login to view] - classifieds
The mapping idea is a new one.
This concept will eventually lead to an english interface alibaba for foreigners wanting to source and supply in China, using an english interface instead of Alibaba. After a large audience is generated.
Design and logos will have to be created.
This may seem like a big job, but in essence it is not. The one platform needs to be created and then replicated/copied for each city. The only change required will be the map that is used to input locations.