I have a final design specification in the form of PDFs that need to be implemented in semantic, clean HTML (HTML5 tags as needed) and styled appropriately with CSS stylesheet(s).
There are 5 total pages, and one "sub page" which is just a pop-up dialog on one of the pages.
Pages Needed: ===================
1. Items and Rooms Page: [url removed, login to view]
1A. (Sub-page) Items and Rooms Pop-up Dialog: [url removed, login to view]
2. Add Locations Page: [url removed, login to view] (Page 8)
3. Set Move Dates Page: [url removed, login to view] (Page 10)
4. Review Page: [url removed, login to view]
5. Congratulations Page: [url removed, login to view]
Although each page has a header and footer, THIS CAN BE COMPLETELY IGNORED as the work has been done in another project. This job is only for implementing the interface between the header and the footer.
* All green rectangle buttons should be <button> tags.
* Any other element such as icons or links that appear clickable should be <a> anchor tags.
* The font (normal and bold) is available on Google Web Fonts and should be inserted with: <link href='//[url removed, login to view]:400,700' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>
* Twitter Bootstrap 3 be can used, or pure CSS (no other CSS frameworks)
* Class attributes are allowed and encouraged
* ID attributes are banned, do not use ID attributes anywhere.
* Checkboxes, radio buttons, and <select> tags may use the operating system's native styling, no customization needed besides positioning.
* All styling should be done with CSS properties and colors, no big background images except for icons where appropriate. Icons can also be implemented with a free icon font such as [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view] contains multiple pages but all can be ignored except for Page 8 and Page 10 as mentioned above.
To summarize, this is an HTML and CSS focused job. Dynamic functionality of the interface will be implemented in a separate, future job.
* absolutely no PHP or server code for this job is needed. I only need the final HTML and CSS that mimcs the PDF design.
* the header and footer are already completed elsewhere -- no work is needed on that. If it makes you comfortable, you can put the header & footer as just <img> tag, so I can easily remove on the final product.
57 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $463 for dette job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
Get a Professional Website Designed & Developed for your "PDF to HTML" with exclusive web 2.0 design format. So please refer our message board for more details.