PLEASE SEND MESSAGE IF YOU HAVE B2B E-COMMERCE EXPERIENCE. IF YOU DON"T HAVE ANY REFERENCES ON B2B ECOMMERCE, PLEASE DON"T BID.
Building an E-commerce portal with a better backend procurement system. This will be a B2B spare part purchase E-commerce, therefore, the main focus on the backend system that suitable for centralize purchasing department, chain account customers, dealers/resellers, affiliate program and lastly general end-user purchase. NO NEED WEB DESIGNING AS WE WILL REDESIGN THE FRONT END ONCE DONE.
Scope of Work:
You can choose any e-commerce platform out there and modify to fit the current requirement or you can build the entire system from ground zero. Please indicate the script language you will be using and reasoning of using it when proposing.
Budget: US$ 1500-4000
Time Frame: 2-3 months
Payment: Initial: 5% (Proposed on programming language and other features that compliance with the bottom requirement. If developer can fulfill this stage. This will be the killing switch). Every month/stage, we will pay 20 % of the project value. 40% on the final completion and we shall hold the last 10% for a month time to test the stability and also any bug in the website. There will be weekly SKYPE meeting to talk about the progress prefer Saturday.
(Not Login) Front-End
• About Us Page
• Brand that we cover
• Product that we cover
• Technical Community- Community page for Service Contractor and Freelance technician to register…Helping the community and technician to do match-making.
• Contact Us with Google Map location
• Spare Part request/research as Guest
Multi-Language capable (Initial only 1 Language – English)
• Special offer
• Client Account/Your Account
• Special Request
• Catalog Browsing
Search Button/Search Engine
• Installation Material
• Cleaning tools and chemical
Key Features for Front End:
• Design, development, and integration of the website.
• Suggestion and proposal of latest existing trends 2014-2015.
• To provide a platform where users can find spare parts they need by ecommerce through desktop, tablet or mobile phone. The features will not be identical but may be similar to e-commerce website i.e., profile, registration, adding company’s profiles information, picture, check out, shipment detail online payment.
• Complete registration option i.e., profile creation including company’s profile page, products, trading history, messages, contacts, account setting, etc.
• Compatibly with all major browsers i.e., internet explorer, Firefox, chrome, opera etc
• Useable on major platform i.e., windows (XP, 7, 8,), Apple, Android and support at all Pcs, tablets, mobile devices.
• Online and offline chat.
• Social media connection i.e., facebook, twitter, linkedin, to share information.
• Multi-currency conversion
• Allowing access to login through facebook, gmail, yahoo account etc.
• Security software integration.
• Share the development platform and be in open source
• Quick Response time.
• Cross browser compatibility.
• File compression techniques for improving speed.
• Google adsense and analytics integration.
• Provide technical support (bugs removal/ fixing) for 2 months after the final payment (free of cost).
• Provide quote for one year SLA.
End User- Interface and Control
Your Account/Customer Management System– Customer control
This will go by modules of design
• Business Intelligent Dashboard (simple one)
• Company Profile and Delivery Addresses
• Saved Basket
• Back Order/Pending Order
• Current Shopping Cart
• Order Status and Tracking Number
• Customer Accounts Management (VERY IMPORTANT)
• Account Status + Payment System + Account History
• Request on sourcing parts
Continue in the Word file as the system can't allow post all of the basic information on this project.
I will review all proposals before deciding.
61 freelancers are bidding on average $3174 for this job
Kindly accept my bid for your Spare Parts B2B Ecommerce website project and be assured of a high quality work with our highly experienced and dedicated developers. Thanks