We want build a B2C website and online shop. The website is to be built in Magento and use the subscription Magento Plan “Going Places” @ $25 per month. If our planned site is going to be bigger than the 500mB limit for that plan then we need to know that sooner rather than later as the next subscription platform is about $70 per month. We would also need to know if there are any other regular ongoing charges outside the plan.
I know the attached documents are not finished to the fine detail required for website completion but I hope there is enough information in there to start a conversation to the point of identifying a developer and finalising a price, including some training (if it is necessary).
What I have attached is:
1) Elemis Australia Scope Document. This file nominates the program to be used, the subscription, the objectives and some information on design
2) Elemis Magento Features List. This file is our input in the Magento features we want to use. We know the website will go through a couple of Phases of development where one of the last phases is integration with our ERP program "Ostendo". For the purposes of this document I have nominated Phase 1 as this initial development phase. Phase 2 is deemed to be a lower priority to us and may also require development of material from our end. My view is that if we show you where we want to end up then that can either be built in now or at least be planned for.
3) Elemis Website Look Phase 1. This file will give you a better idea of what the site will look like and some functionality. It will look very similar to [url removed, login to view] and with some of the sop features of [url removed, login to view]
4) Product Mapping Matrix and Words. This file is a table of the products which will be loaded onto the website, the descriptions, the images, ingredients list, etc which we want to show on the page. I am particularly interested in getting feedback on this table in terms of how a developer needs this information presented as, if I am on the wrong track, then I don't want to spend a lot of time re-doing it. I assume that the product, images, descriptions, prices, etc will come from some sort of table sitting behind in the admin area. We need the ability to update that table ourselves so we can change prices, descriptions, taglines, etc add or remove product, etc. I also assume that the developer will do an initial load from a spreadsheet so I need to know what information is required in what format. If it is going to be direct input (and not an upload) then I will need to get through the quote, quote acceptance, site establishment stage so I can start working on that table on line as it will take the most time to complete either way.
As we want to use these documents as the basis of developing further product websites I need to understand (and update the current documents) with what information developers need to complete the site so we can get through the initial questions and answers more quickly.
What I need to know is:
1) Have I provided enough information to commence a proposal process? My final specification, and your proposal, has to be detailed enough so there is no variations part way through the development. If that is not possible then we need to understand what possible variations may come up and the possible cost impact.
2) What would be rough completion time from my submission of the completed documentation and product matrix.
65 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $4426 for dette job
Kindly accept my bid for your Online Store website project and be assured of a high quality work with our highly experienced and dedicated developers. Thanks