We are a Human Resources organisation seeking to engage a web developer to create a brand new website for us. We will be selling documents (policies, legal agreements etc). The website's main purposes will be:
1) Shopping - the customer will be able to purchase a single document of a subscription online using a credit card;
2) A Customer Portal - the customer will be able to login to a customer portal that provides him/her access to the purchased documentation.
A key function of the customer portal will be the ability of the customer to answer questions in a form wizard (company name, upload logo, insert location etc) for each document. This form wizard must take this information and put it on the document accordingly, THEN offer the customer the ability to download a Word Document that contains the document purchased with the information they provided in the form wizard pre filled.
For a specific example, see the below video (around 1:35min it shows the system). This is what we want.
[login to view URL]
Attached to this brief is a document outlining our exact needs. Please read this thoroughly before bidding.
Note - Only bidders who provide a scope of work will be considered, so please read the attached document and contact me explaining:
1) What website software you will use (ie. joomla, wordpress etc)
2) How you plan to execute the form wizard ability; and
3) What limits/areas of the brief you CANNOT do.
ALL ARTWORK WILL BE PROVIDED.
Thank you and good luck.