I am the e-commerce manager of a company that manufactures and sells diamonds. We are exploring the idea of using a Zen Cart to showcase our inventory to our wholesale customers. The Zen Cart is not only a platform to sell the items but a way to showcase our inventory to potential customers.
We are only interested in bids from companies with high feedback and with experience in Zen cart.
We are interested in:
1. A new logo design.
2. Design an informative website of five-seven pages about our company.
3. Since the Zen Cart is an open source cart, we will require a three year guarantee to fix any bugs that may occur during the use of the cart.
4. Since we are a diamond manufacturing company, we will need an outlet to present our merchandise. I feel that there are several ways to approach this:
The preferred option would be a list similar to the following: [url removed, login to view]
• The possiblity of using Checkboxes which the customer can use to view a variety of options of available diamonds. He can then check the best options for him/her. [url removed, login to view]
5) At the beginning we will need technical support as to the best way to upload and manage different categories.
6) We would also need the import the landing page from our E bay storefront onto[url removed, login to view] ( we can supply you with all the HTML)
It is crucial that we have the flexibility of unlimited revisions until we are satisfied with the final design. Of course, the revisions will only be minor ones (text size, font color etc.)
We would also like to see some examples of any Zen Cart that you have designed as well as a recommendation for a host for the cart.