I am looking for a experienced Wordpress Blog Designer that can revise minor things on my current blog www.snpfitness.org. Please feel free to message me if there are any questions. I would like to pick a freelancer by the end of the week.
1. Move the blog to different domain name
2. Permanently change font on all pages to Times New Roman size 12.
3. Change picture on the top of main page (we will provide the picture).
4. Permanently align and center the testimonials to fit the page correctly and delete the stock testimonials that are irrelevant to personal training. (Please do what you can to make this portion of the page as easy as possible for me to input testimonials. I plan on inputting testimonials regularly and do not want them out of alignment with the other testimonials)
5. Add a contact form
6. Change "SNP Fitness" logo on main page to "Total Body Boot Camp" logo. (We will provide logo).
7. Add social media LOGO of ONLY facebook, digg, stumbleupon at the bottom of each post so visitors can "share" the post. (Social Media Friendly)
8. Add Facebook "like" box on the bottom right of the main page. Input it below newsletter sign up form.
9. Replace stock newsletter sign up form with "Mail Chimp"
10. I currently have 5 pages on the blog and want to make it 6. I would like to change "blog" to "Home"/"About" is to be left the same/Change "studio to "Boot Camp"/Add a "Personal Training" page/Change "Rates" to "Testimonials"/and leave "Contact" as is.
11. When visitors are on the main home page, I would like them to have to click a "read more" button in order to view the entire blog post.
12. I feel the color scheme may be off with the blog. When on the main page, if you hover the cursor over the tab to click on the post, the tab disappears. I would like this corrected.
13. I need "image options" installed on the blog that way I can input pictures hassle free.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $104 for this job
Hi, We are very interested to work in your project as we have extensive experience in the relevant field. So please see more details in the PM. Thanks