I would like to build a simple WEB 2.0 site with searchable database data. The database and website would need to be built from the ground up. The database would need to be searchable for visitors and displayed in an appeal layout. Also, the data would be used to create Reports (think eBooks) that can be purchased from the site. The site will incorporate banner ads and Google AdSense. We also want to aggregate RSS feeds from multiple sites into a news sections. The purpose of the site is to have people visit for information, search the database, and download the “ebooks” on the topic. I need graphics and a logo to be used within the site. There needs to be a way for me to administer the website, change content, and monitor things. This project includes everything from programming to web design plus implementation. I need an intelligent freelancer that will give me feedback and will actively try to build the optimal website.
Web Site components
- Web 2.0 design: looking for something simple, clean, and modern
- Easy to update/modify (Drupal CMS?)
- Aggregated RSS Feeds (possibly divided into subcategories)
- Section for 3rd party videos
- >4 banner ads
- Section for Google Adsense ads
- [url removed, login to view] widget
- Creating anchor texts for site linking
- Title tag, Meta tags, Alt tag, & Hyperlink optimization
- White-hat only Google guidelines must be followed and no way should be compromised.
- Backlink pages must relate to our site topic
- The site is tailored to a very niche market, so the top spot should not be difficult to obtain
- I can provide assistance with keywords
- 4+ Banner-style Ads
- Google Adsense ads
- Automated ad management (Doubleclick for publishers). “shopping cart-like” function for banner ad purchases (Integrate this code for advertisers to self publish: [url removed, login to view])
- Prefer Filemaker for ease of use, but open to using MySQL
- Database needs to be searchable by site visitors with two stages of access: unregistered & registered users. Registered users get complete access.
- Database will be used to generate PDF reports which will be sold on the site (payloadz, Paypal, or other). Again, I want the processes as automated as possible.
- Google Analytics
- Automatic report on sales page (i.e. Ad customers can see traffic stats)
- You will be paid only upon completion of the job. 100% of the money will be released at the end using Guru Escrow. This will protect both of our companies
- These are guidelines for the project, but I am looking for a partner that can offer recommendations and improvements based on the guidelines list above.
- Bid must include detailed specs for the site and examples of completed projects.