We would like to make a professional community website of our community. The website should be professionally designed. The website should be dynamic and should have a backend so that the authorized people can update/upload pictures and latest events ect into the website.
The website will maybe be 10-20 pages big.
The right person for this job should be a professional webbdesigner and not a rookie, since we have many other projects that we might outsoruce to the right person.
Requirements for the Web Portal
- 5 communities
- Primary key based on Ejamaat ID (This is a ID that all of our community memebers use)
- Database scheme based on basic ejamaat database ( We have a community database called ejamaat.com )
- Is able to see expenses of all communities
- Is able to send messages via email/sms/notice board on main site to all community members and individual
- Each community Secretary/Treasurer can input Sabil (Memeber Fee) revieved in a form.
- Each community Secretary/Treasurer can input expenses done in a form.
- Program calculates current balance, and also expenses done in a particular field (ledger) - in essences an
account package - (also room to include calculation of taxes)?
- Program calculates sabil (Member fee) pending of each person/family.
- Online inclusion of "community clearance form" (the workings of this will be explained later)
- Each community Secretary/Treasurer can only see financial records of their particular jamaat.
- Is able to send messages via email/sms/notice board on main site of their community members.
- Has individual local password ( in future can use ejamaat.com password - ejamaat.co have developed a gateway
program which authenticates ejamaat ID and Password - then passes name and some other details.
- Is able to see their family (memeber fee) pending
- Is able to see messages send by the head of community / communitites.
- A forum perhaps? (This has to be monitored)
- Individuals who are given access can publish artivles to the sites without needing knowledge of html.
- 3 different types of views of the site
1) Content which everyone cna see
2) Content each member of the communities can see
3) Content only memebers of a specific community can see
Photos and brief text can be uploaded by people who are given access (photogallery like in malumaat.com and
This a just a brief explanation of some features the website should have.