Need web 2.0 page designer to team with me in developing a web site for a prospecive client. System will run on a LAMP server and be used primarily in their intranet. However it may be visible to select clients of theirs, so professional appearance is assumed required.
It is not clear how many pages are required. In fact the RFP implies there may be an ever growing number of pages. Therefore your bid should either include an hourly rate or a piecework rate. The RFP leads me to believe there would be immediate need for approx. 20 pages. Some limited pages would include forms for data entry. Many other pages would include forms with many drop-downs resulting in database queries after form submission.
Your bid must include the following items as explained below:
1. Rate as hourly or piecework (see "Production" below).
2. List of five sites you have built with reference contact names, numbers and emails (see "Pre-selection" below).
3. The word "blurphus" somewhere in the proposal - boy, that will weed a bunch of spammers out right there!
4. Brief summary of your top five web page "must-do's" to make them web 2.0 compatible and inexpensively reproducible.
You must reside in the USA or Canada. Preference may be given to southern California to facilitate on-site visits.
You will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) prior to receipt of any project specifics or knowledge of the end client.
This will be awarded in two stages:
1. Pre-selection - nominal fee after vetting related to site construction and references (this is closely related to the project budget in case you wondered why it appears so small).
2. Production - rate payment negotiated based on your bid to me and my bid to end client.
Only the "Pre-selection" will be awarded unless the end client accepts my proposal. You and I will negotiate and complete a "Production" award if, and only if, I am awarded the contract.
thanks for your consideration & happy bidding!