This project is the visual interface design of the web-based admin panel for our web application.
There are about 7-8 big sections of admin tasks (e.g. system configuration, customer details, bill payment, application status monitoring, reports, etc).
We need the visual elements (icons, overall graphical design), the html pages and the CSS.
- CSS sheets that can be used to control the look and feel.
- we prefer a clean, web 2.0 look with lower level of graphics
- it must use semantic HTML (h1, b, i, etc., for important stuff) and css positioned elements for styling
Target browser spec:
- modern browers supporting DHTML, AJAX
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
We also need your advice on the usability and user-friendliness of the interface design.
- CSS, HTML, visual elements in JPG format, the whole web site design in PSD 7.0 web-sliced format.
We need design for a web application, NOT informational portal. Therefore, we are NOT looking for very fancy graphics or skins for a CMS. We rather need expertise on usability and interface design.
Budget: not more than US$500
49 freelancers are bidding on average $866 for this job
We have a team of highly qualified and creative professionals. Give us a chance to show our talents and we assure you quality. [url removed, login to view]
Hi! I am really interested in taking up the project. I have the requisite experience and the expertise to complete this project with success. Please view my PM for details. Thanks. Regards, Urmii B Kar.
We have gone through the project description. We provide creative design which depicts the website concept. Assure to provide quality work in time, every time. Kindly check PMB for portfolio. Thanks