A current idea for a new homepage design needs to be improved and some items need to
be added. I have a pretty good idea on how it should look like (see image) and what
I think needs still to be done (see below).
As a result, I expect only an image. No HTML, CSS, etc. is needed. Please include in
your price 2 to 3 iterations (you send a proposal, I send some feedback on what I
like and what I would like to be changed again).
At the end, I need 4 images (identical, only with different colors on the top left
side (top navigation area)).
Please include some links to websites that you have designed already.
What needs to be changed or added:
- Colors: Should follow a "Web 2.0" style. Background needs to be blue, but color can
be different or include pattern/fading. The tabs (more below) need colors that are
also the upper part of the navigation area on the left side. The lower part of the
navigation area should have a different color than the content area, but can be
different to the current image. Content area should have white background.
- Tabs: I'm not happy about the current idea, I hope you can improve/change them.
There needs to be a tab on the area on the right side (should be a "paper") as well.
- Binder: Needs to be changed, as the current idea is copied from another page.
- Scrollbar: I will crate my own scrollbar, please take a look at them as well, width
should not be more than 13 pixel (currently 11 pixel).
- 3D: I added some simple effect, but that is an area that could be improved as well.
The 3D effect should be solid "shadow", no fading!
- Icons: I would like to add icons (16x16) for "view", "edit", "print", "search",
"help", "tip", "loading" and a 48x48 icon for "loading" as well ("loading" icons
can be animated).
- "Comment" symbol (on the left side of the content area): Please take a look and
suggest a better on if you think it should be different.
- Selection indicators: Need to visualize the selected entry in the navigation and
the lower part of the content. Please make one item "selected".
- Hover: Please show one entry in the navigation area and lower area as it is shown
when the mouse is over it item (could be color, could be underlined text, could
be symbol, ...).
- Rating (top right side of the content area): user should be able to rate the content
(from 1 to 10), average and number of votes should be displayed. This could be very
different to what the idea in my image shows, I' looking forward to your idea.
- "Dialog": some actions (e.g. clicking on the "comment" symbol) will open a dialog.
It needs a title bar (with "close" icon), two tabs and some 3D shading. Also the
color in the title area can be different and can include fading.
What I don't need:
- Logo: will add this later.
- Title: will add this later.
If there are any questions, please contact me.
While working on the project, I realize that I would need two more icons: "ok" and "error", both in 16x16 and 48x48. I attached an example of an "ok" icon. The error icon should just be a red circle with a red "X".
Also, on one of the 4 images I would like to have additionally a calendar (for a weblog page).
Again: I just need images, no code at all!
8 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $93 for dette job
Hello:-) Catch us over pmb to talk about the finer details. We work in just the way you have mentioned and we assure you of Quality work and good service. Hope to hear from you soon. Best Regards:-)
Lets start. Expert in Web Designing and development projects. Assure to provide quality work in time, every time. Kindly check PMB for portfolio. Thank you