I am a long-time VWorker project poster who has recently moved to Freelancer. I would like to use a responsive design template I have purchased as the basis of a website redesign.
- Modify my template (attached) with some custom graphics. This includes logo and icons/glyphs. I will supply the custom graphics files in web-ready format.
- Convert the template to a Wordpress template so I can more easily manage the site content.
- Include a portfolio lightbox interaction on the "Example Projects" page, which I can manage by adding, modifying, or deleting content on the base page and lightboxes.
I will provide the following:
- The header logo and icons.
- Wireframes for each of the pages, in Omnigraffle or Keynote gridded format.
- Page content and "Example Projects" lightbox images.
- Navigation labels (i.e. information architecture).
The site is shermanux.com.
The template is attached.
I also own Dreamweaver 6, so I am open to managing the site content via Dreamweaver if the template is not easily convertible to Wordpress.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $184 for this job
An ISO 9001:2006 certified company, We can fulfill your requirement because we are professional worker, we work for our client satisfaction. for more detail please check private message board. Thanks.