1. Create a Graphical Mockup using a popular computer graphics package (preferably Photoshop 7.0 or later, but Fireworks, PaintShop, etc.. will work also.)
2. Generate a W3C valid XHTML Template file with an external CSS style sheet.
3. The template must include a graphical header with a horizontal pushbutton-style navbar; a two column layout with a vertical text-based menu area on the left; an auto width content area; and room for a small footer.
4. Template will be used by multiple persons, so must include clean and easily readable markup.
5. Template is for an artist’s web page. You will be provided with a sample color scheme and several images for use (although not all images need to be applied).
6. ONLY the template is needed, no additional pages or links are required.
7. We may require up to 2 revisions.
Please see the attached RFP for more specific guidelines.
Sample images will be sent to the winning bidder.
Additional Note: I prefer the LAYOUT of the site to be done with CSS (div tags). Using nested tables for layout will NOT be acceptable. Menus and navbars must also be handled with CSS lists. This was outlined in the attached Word document. Bidders MUST be proficient in CSS coding and have examples of thier work.
29 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $80 på dette job
Hello & warm greetings. It would be our pleasure to work with you. Please talk to us over pmb for further details. Hope to hear from you soon. Kind regards :-) md.
Graphics and Layouts are my forte. Please see my portfolio for an idea of how I can make your website visually stunning as well as user friendly - [login to view URL] Looking forward to do business with you...