I am in need of a technical DotNetNuke Portal Administrator on an hourly basis for recurring work this year.
Some of the primary tasks will include:
1) Initial setup of a DNN 6+ portal
2) Applying and configuring a 3rd party skin from the DNN store
3) Installing and configuring core and custom DNN modules (ie. Forums, Blogs etc.)
4) Setting up multiple DNN portal subdomains that are integrated with the primary DNN domain
5) Setting up PayPal Pro Subscription for the DNN portal to allow Monthly Subscribers
6) Setting up pages with the proper HTML tags for keyword-driven SEO
7) Uploading custom graphics I provide and integrating them with the 3rd party skin
8) Configuring or coding a mechanism to allow new Subscribers to be added a primary email distribution list for a 3rd party auto-responder (MailChimp)
9) Configuring or coding a mechanism to provide an automated email of new subscribers to me as soon as they subscribe
10) Other various DNN-related tasks that may come up or that you think of to make ongoing maintenance easier for us.
8 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $13/time for dette job
Hi, DNN, ASP.Net,MVC,HTML5,JQuery,.Net,C#,VB expert here. Please have a look at private message for my portfolio and similar work done. Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks