We need to add 5 medium-sized (about 200-300 w * 50-100 h) professionally looking web images to our new web site (online event designer and publisher), more specifically, Event Details web page available for public viewing. Images should reflect the general idea about events, event locations, and event documents, for example, brochures. NO image should depict a particular event, for example, no weddings.
2 examples of existing pages to get images:
[url removed, login to view];eventid=RoyalSale
[url removed, login to view];eventid=KCFountains
Information about web site:
[url removed, login to view]
1. Blend in with current page design.
2. All images should be of similar style and size: about 200-300 w * 50-100 h
3. Do not use any words in images.
- Image 1 for "Event Details or Information".
- Image 2 at the head of the table of event locations for "Event Locations"
- Image 3 at the head of the table of event documents for "Event Documents"
- Image 4 for "Event Location Details or Information".
- Image 5 at the head of the table of event location documents for "Event Location Documents"
Note that "event document" can relate either to the event as a whole (for example event brochure) or to a particular event location, for example image of the building.
Note: budget is in $100s