I am looking for a creative graphical designer to design and build an amazing web application. The project is well defined in a detailed Word spec and a wireframe in a PowerPoint presentation (that will be send to the winner).
The design should be graphically very appealing, eye-catching, intuitive, clear and clean, easy-to-navigate with a great UX and style.
The outputs should include:
1. An amazing looking design with borders, backgrounds, transitions, effects, icons, buttons, symbols, spinners, hover effects, message boxes, etc. as needed.
2. A static implementation using HTML+CSS+PNGs
3. An interactive implementation using jQuery and jQuery UI for transitions, effects and populating from static JSON.
The application contains several design templates:
1. A form with 5 steps
2. A general layout with menus and place holders
3. A large display area with information and navigation to be re-used several times
4. Many smaller forms and display areas.
The output will eventually be a functioning skeleton of the webapp’s client-side.
No server-side, back-office, database and Flash are needed. This is not a website so no headers and footers are needed. However, creativity and motivation are needed.
This is a web application and the winner will have to show prior web application designs.
If you are interested, please send me links to great web application with impressive UX that you made (not just static sites but web applications with client-side AJAX-based behavior).
The winner must have good communication skills and use Skype and GTalk for conversation.
There will be unlimited versions until achieving full satisfaction and I will expect regular reports and a series of deliverables according to the working plan that we’ll build.
If you have any more questions I’ll be more than happy to answer