I want to get my ecommerce CMS website developed which would include
shopping cart, and transaction gateway. Please contact me for further
1. You have to suggest me best CMS Technology like Joomla/Drupal/PHP/Magento
2. E-Commerce portal should have the following modules & features.
· Multiple Category and sub categories
· Multiple Product Listing Implementation
· Product details page Implementation
· Product stock Availability
· Image for every product Implementation
· Checkout process Implementation
· Shipping Method Implementation
· Order history and status report
- Suggestions based on Past searches/"People who bought this product
also brought this"
- SMS integration -Down the line
3. Added features:
· Customer login & Order history and status report
- Suggestions based on Past searches/"People who bought this product also brought this"
- SMS integration & Auto-mailer -Down the line (for confirmation and status on each status of order and delivery checkpoint,may also include "updates about new book added"
- Best sellers updates on banner every week(Automatic)
- support ifheader changed (optional)-Saves bandwidth when google spider comes for page cache
- Discount stickers (should be applicable per author/category/publisher/& individual book) and price updation matrix automatic before checkout
- Integration of automatic blog updation from Testimonials on configured links(if blog websites supports)
- Auto-mailer on certain events- eg gift voucher on customer birthday/seasonal.
- Flash work - a bit
- Events going on with Company (in a short banner and auto-mailer eg promotional event or seminar)
Please quote your price and estimated time of delivery
20 freelancers are bidding on average $524 for this job
Hi,I would like to bid on this project on behalf of my company Ejemplo Software.I have checked all [url removed, login to view] team can do it within $250 and within 15 [url removed, login to view] we will provide free tech support for a period of six mon Flere
Hello I suggest Elxis CMS (similar to Joomla)and eShop, which works perfectly with UTF8 character coding, is translated to more than 70 languages worldwide and has many more features than you need