Looking for a Web Designer and Coder that can create a fully functional easy to update website.
I'm pretty tech-savy myself tho I do not have the time to create a website myself and pretty bad at web art ;)
So I'm hoping for somebody that can help make this happen.
We're branching out our store into the online and currently have an ebay rep, tho we need a custom designed website that can easily be updated by myself through maybe a control panel (login/password etc) :)
This Online Store will be 90% Magic the Gathering CARDS.
Somebody who KNOWS/PLAYS magic the gathering is a plus.
Some Websites that I'm currently looking at (functions needs of my store)
[url removed, login to view] (categories on the sides / branches / pictures / sort ability)
[url removed, login to view] ( nice simple design. Used [url removed, login to view] (open source)) - something of this design would be nice.. but with card kingdom functions.
[url removed, login to view] -- Something like this would be nice as well :)
- Hosting Costs is needed (Small Business and see if it can fit the budget ;))
I will be managing the website after it is done.
Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you :)
Website needs to work on All Versions of IE / Netscape / Linux / Mozilla Firefox
You will have to:
1) Create the Website Design (Look up at the 3 example sites i'm expecting it to look like)
They should have:
- News on the front Page (with image/date per user) (check: [url removed, login to view] for the look i was hoping for)
- Easy on the eye / Easy to see Categories (on top bar and left menu) .. (maybe blueish color? not red) ( Example: [url removed, login to view] )
- Advanced Search / Shopping Cart ( Example: [url removed, login to view];main=builder (on the left side)
- Custom TOOLS Like Deck Builder: [url removed, login to view];main=builder (they currently have here for magic)
- Custom TOOLS Like: Wish List (if the item is out of stock) [url removed, login to view]
- CUSTOM TOOL (optional.. Let me know if is too hard to add to the site.. and if there is an extra cost to add this feature.): To Be able to upload a excel (xls) file with all the inventory stock etc and upload the data into the website database. (For Easy Updating of the Card Costs / Inventory). 10,000 + Cards is hard to update ;)
- Sort Ability under the Categories like (If possible even just like that with thumbnail images on the left next to the name: [url removed, login to view];main=catalog&mode=&category_id=10000
Black | Blue | Green | Red | White | Multi | Artifact | Land
Rare | Uncommon | Common | Show All
Grading Guide | Advanced Search
2) Create an EASY way to add/delete categories / items / pictures etc ( 10,000+ Cards Hard to function without these things) through a CONTROL PANEL
3) Get a Place to Host the Site (Cheap as possible :) .. Small Business, (around $30 if possible - if not let me know)
4) I will need all the SOURCE code when you are done. So I may edit it in the future if there is a need.
---- Please Let me know if you can do ALL THIS AND Hosting COSTS when you bid ----
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Extra Things To add:
- Event Web Mini Calendar ( Weekly Tournaments can be posted here ). The Calendar Shall be small and will be on the left hand side under categories? looks like a mini calendar.. and can click on a date and will open a new window with the details of the tournament / event. Example of Calendar on the menu: http://www.whitakerschool.com/whitaker-calendar.asp (of course the colors would be diff ;) but you get the picture)
- Ability to Add DISCOUNTS or maybe even a POINT system where people get rewarded as they spend more... 1 point per $5 ?
24 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $810 for dette job
Hi, have a look at our work on PMB for reference to the great work we [url removed, login to view] can easily handle your web design, with all the backend and frontend that you require. or check our website at [url removed, login to view]
Hi, My team can do it. We did more complicated projects, for example, auction site [url removed, login to view] (copy of [url removed, login to view]), car selling sites www.auto-provider (copy of [url removed, login to view]) and as outsourcing team, among our ref Mere