I need to modify a CSS so that it keeps the same look &amp;amp; feel but gets extra columns.
The HTML can be slightly changed (for current content) if absolutely needed.
But the constraints are that :
- it renders similarly on IE (6 &amp;amp; 7), Firefox &amp;amp; Safari.
- it's W3C compliant with XHTML transitional (at least)
The current site is based on this (free) template: [url removed, login to view]
I modified it slightly so that it has only 1 column but my client asked me 2 supplementary columns (right and left). So there will be 3 columns, with the central one having the main content.
The whole layout must be liquid (no fixed width).
The columns will be (vertically) "splittable" into several cells, the web-designer should propose (at least 3) options that will fit to the current look &amp;amp; feel.
The chosen web-designer will:
- be available by e-mail and Skype during working hours (at least 6 hours a day, depending on where he/she is in the World)
- be able to speak English (no need for an intermediary translator, nor Google Translate nor Babelfish)
- propose designs on his/her own test environment, available on the Internet (hidden page or password protected).
- be able to make small modifications before completion if needed
- put no restriction for use of his/her design for any purpose