Please help us build our website in HTML5 to play off iPad, iPhone and other mobile devices inc. Android tablets.
1. Create a new site design, based on our current sites style and redesign with influence from a) [url removed, login to view] and b) [url removed, login to view] - we expect to see layered PSD(s) of several suggestions.
2. Then (once we agree on new design) take our exisiting sites content , currently all in FlashMoto CMS ([url removed, login to view]) and build the HTML5 version(s) that allows for iPad viewing as a priority.
3. Integrate a Blog (internal/secure and public access) to our website;
a) Internal blog which is secure (login/password access) for employees to post content about their projects
b) allow administrator to blog to release specific postings to blog to a general access blog for everyone to see.
4. Then we'd like programming to recognise the browser size, to then dynamically display our website content on smaller screens; such as iphones, android devices, etc.
It'd be a nice feature to allow us to update content to our "portfolio" page. Thereby, we could create a new entry title, add a description, upload or reference photo(s), reference/load vimeo video, and popup html window/content.
Currently our site has the following content, that will be needed on HTML5 rework site (copy/paste basically)
a) "Splash page" with 9 thumbnails of the various project work we do, each links to it's own content in "case studies"
b) "about", a short description and then photos of our team
c) "services", mostly text with three thumbnails
d) "clients", thumbnails of all of our clients
e) "case studies", same as our splash page. I would like this renamed to "portfolio" and images to appear in much the same way as [url removed, login to view]
f) "industries", mostly text
g) "contacts", three thmbnails with contact details. our location, with map, and online contact form.
h) "join the team", job postings, etc.
a) Blog (as above)
b) News, ability for us to 'twitter' news bulletins to visitors
c) Secure client login area to see files/FTP available to them
1. Have experience building HTML5 applications, please show me examples of work!
2. Regularily keep in touch via Skype
3. Have a satisfaction guarantee: you are willing to go through site revisions until we are completely satisfied with the results.
4. Be available after project completion for regular site maintenance and as changes are needed.