Art Director for freelance projects
We are a website design and development firm that specializes in making high end, business-to-business and business-to-consumer websites.
We are developing websites for two clients. One is a national liquor brand and the other is a traditional advertising agency.
We are looking to add a new Art Director to our development team. Here is an outline of requirements for this position.
• Work with account leadership to translate client’s needs into web designs.
• Actively participate in client problem solving as part of integrated account team.
• Create visual prototypes, storyboards, and wireframes.
• Visualize, conceptualize, and design complete interactive websites with a polished user experience.
• Apply leading edge creative design in concert with web standards and principles.
• Apply brand systems, typography, photography, color and other elements appropriately to create innovative digital solutions that meet user and client needs.
• Give design instruction to our programmers.
• Exceptional understanding of usability and accessibility a must.
• Demonstrated creative ability; must have attention to detail and be flexible to bend to the needs of the client.
• Knowledge of Photoshop and Web Design experience is a must.
• Understanding how Adobe Flash adds creativity to websites is necessary.
• 3-5 years of experience working on bigger and sophisticated experience is preferred.
• Future project work later this year is available for the right person.
• Must be willing to commit to full term of projects ranging from 4 to 8 weeks.
Please submit your application with a link to your portfolio, available hours of work and resume.