Migrate 715 products' data from prostores site to bigcommerce site
Currently our site is in Prostores and we want to migrate our product data of 715 active products, to a BigCommerce site:
Migrate all product data for the 715 products (except images): Migrate only the "active" products - not the inactive products. There is a column in the CSV file of product data that indicates if the product is active or not (yes or no)
The categories and subcategories of that prostores-store category must be setup as the categories and subcategories of the bigcommerce site, and the product category and subcategory associations must be migrated as part of this project.
Migrate related-products associations, and category/subcategory associations of each product.
Migrate the prices, weights, and all product [url removed, login to view] the form of text, HTML and CSS.
IMAGES MIGRATION NOT INCLUDED: You do not have to Migrate any product images: Image migration is not part of this project - we will handle that as as a separate project.
You do not have to setup 301 redirects from the old product URL on [url removed, login to view], to the new product URL on bigcommerce site
The subject site is [url removed, login to view]
When you finish the project, the site will remain live on the prostores platform while we complete other aspects of the site migration: Do not ask us to make the site live on bigcommerce yet, because we are not going to do that. You can view the site in a "sandbox" on [url removed, login to view]:
[url removed, login to view]
You are not going to have to migrate the theme: We're going to use the theme (and site) as it is currently setup on [url removed, login to view]
I'm going to change the DNS so that the content does not appear on [url removed, login to view] will
And so you will take that existing site and make the changes there: When the migration is finished, this will be the new [url removed, login to view]
1. When the visitor mouses-over a main category, the list of subcategories that appears is too narrow: Make that double its current width, and make the color a much lighter gray (much lighter than the current shade of gray)
2. After a visitor clicks on a main category, a list of subcategories appears in the central column: They currently appear in gray and I would like for that to be white rather than gray.
FIELDS for the product pages:
1. Field for MPN (manufacturer's part#) next to the SKU field
2. field that states if product is out of stock
3. If product is out of stock, a field that states when the product will be back in stock [the way this works on the current (prostores) site is that if there is a date in a certain custom field in date format mm/dd/yy then that date will display in that field on the product page]. If there is not a date in the custom field, it will just say "soon" rather than a date
2 freelancers are bidding on average $299 for this job
Hello sir, i read your requirements very-well and ready to start work from now. Hope you will give me a chance to do work with you, waiting for your reply, Thank you
Hello...Would you can just click on discuss button and start chat with me..Would you like,Discuss project with [url removed, login to view] can negotiate about price,time and work. ... Let me do it......I am software engineer....Thank you..