Your job is to code three xhtml web pages from my Photoshop CS4 designs and then send them back to me along with the completed css file. I will then continue my work converting some of the elements into templates and finish building the website using Dreamweaver CS4 (document relative links).
The pages must:
- Use W3C Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional table-less markup (using floats).
- Use W3C valid optimized shorthand CSS (well commented).
- Use a non-flexible pixel based layout (not liquid based).
- Use SEO Semantic Coding
- Be fully cross browser compatibility with Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 7-9, Opera and Safari. The website must look exactly the same in all of the browsers listed.
The attached files:
- The attached "[url removed, login to view]", "[url removed, login to view]" and "[url removed, login to view]" files show what you will be building. I will supply the successful applicant with the main project Photoshop CS4 file, which contains the three pages, well organised with all layers clearly labelled.
- The attached "[url removed, login to view]" file shows that I have already prepared the background css image file for you. I will supply the successful applicant with the main project Photoshop CS4 css background file, which again is well organised with all layers clearly labelled.
- I have also already sliced and prepared the other images from the Photoshop CS4 file ready for using straight away on the website. I will also supply these.
Notes to help you:
- The website will be center aligned in the browser and will be 960px wide, but some of the simple backgrounds that you will be building using css (being the navigation background, the big black placeholder background and the green footer background with its black upper border) will extend to 100% width of the monitor screen.
- Note that I will be adding a 960px flash movie into the middle of the big black placeholder background at a later date following your work, so please add a holding div there for me.
- Pay close attention to all the hyperlink button rollovers as they are not all the same colour. Study the Photoshop file carefully and you will see all of this.
- Please note that my main reason for outsourcing this project is so that I do not need to do the cross browser css work. The successful applicant must be highly skilled at xhtml and css with previous good ratings.
- I will require an invoice for the job and payment will be made through milestone payment.
- The successful applicant is very likely to get more work from me in the future.
This is simply an XHTML and CSS layout project. You do not need to do any PHP coding for the form on page 2 (I will do all of that at a later date after I receive your work back).