I'm looking for someone to design a sleek, Web-2.0-styled mockup for improving the interface of an already well-built, popular AJAX web portal package. A web portal is like iGoogle and Netvibes. I only need a mockup as PSD, so no coding is needed.
The custom changes include:
1) Allowing different layout formats to be selected when a new tab is created.
2) Improve the page for editing personal profile.
3) Minimise the need for users to jump between pages; make more use of overlays or similar.
4) A neat, clean, sleek design for the site in general.
We want to base the design on Netvibes, but without imitating it. Our existing portal provides most of the functions Netvibes provides, but still missing a few. It is your job to add in the missing functionalities into your design. Note that *NO CODING* is needed.
Not all functionalities on Netvibes are to be integrated, e.g., the design does NOT need to include:
* Ability to add new widgets
* Ability to select themes
Thus, it's a simplified, light version of Netvibes.
It's important to minimise the need for users to jump between pages; make more use of overlays or similar (like on Netvibes).
The winning bidder should expect that the design is an iterative process, in the sense that he/she will produce drafts and we will suggest revisions. Your design should be provided in PSD format for final delivery and JPG format while we are going back and forth
Note that this is a relatively small part of a much larger project, which is used as a trial for the winning bidder. The winning bidder will most likely receive larger jobs in the future. Several workers on RAC are already in that position.
Interested bidders should:
* Have a good understanding of how web portals work.
* Indicate their experiences in producing mockups and include several past works.
* Bidders who provide a sample mockup for this job will be preferred.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $153 for this job
We justify our name, CREAMDESIGNERS. We commit only what we can deliver and do not believe in quick but template work. All our work is always custom. Plz see PMB.