We need a drop down menu bar like this website:
[url removed, login to view]
- There can be multiple instances of the menu on a page e.g. one in page header, other can be somewhere below the bigger banner on page
- In case of multiple instance, each one will have different colors and styles eg. menu on top can be with blue background, while menu in other area can be in grey background.
- Menu must run in seamlessly in all major browsers and their different versions. (MOST IMPORTANT)
- Drop down position should not exceed actual page body ([url removed, login to view], center align)
- Menu navbar can have small forms too like (login form) similar to the above example.
- Menu will be developed using jQuery, CSS, html
- It should also be compatible with flash, if flash banners are there on the page, it should always be visible on top of the flash
- Menu active content should always be visible on top of anything on the page