In the attached file you will see a HTML file, a CSS file and a header jpeg file. There is also an "[url removed, login to view]" file.
Load up template.html.
At the moment the header image contains buttons (Hypnotherapy Sessions, Mindfulness Therapies, Online Therapy, Downloads, Contact us)
I would like you to perform the following tasks:
1) Using the [url removed, login to view] file you will recreate the buttons you see on the working header file but these should be individual buttons which contain mouseon/mouseoff events so the user can see which button the mouse is over.
2) Add the relevant code so that you can select one of the buttons to be selected (for example, if user clicks on "Hypnotherapy Sessions") then we would like this button to show as being active.
3) You will make all changes within the [url removed, login to view] file. This site is originally developed in ASP.NET so we have a developer that can take your changes and convert to use with ASP.NET.
4) This should be compatible with modern browsers and will be tested. You should also make sure the HTML and CSS is nice and clean.
5) You can slightly change the look of the buttons if it is easier for you, but please check with me on this as we don't want the buttons changed too much.