[url removed, login to view]'s (a non-profit) site has been moved from static pages to drupal. The template has been converted into a basic drupal theme with a quick merge with Garlin.
The original site was poorly coded, the HTML & CSS is sloppy but they'd like to retain the look.
New site: [url removed, login to view]
Old site: [url removed, login to view]
1) To clean up the CSS and format the page look to better conform to the old look.
2) ensure that the CSS renders the same on IE 6-8, Safari, Chrome & Firefox.
3) combine styles and better organise the CSS
4) ensure that the site works with both a 2column and 3 column layout
5) ensure that it renders fine when CSS is turned off