Bought Template for prestashop 22.214.171.124 ([url removed, login to view])
Changes / Fixes to be made:
1. avaibility tab: delivery time of item instead of "stock / out of stock" and due the changes css fix
2. Add given image and text as can be seen in picture "shopping cart"
3. Add 2nd text within the checkout below "terms of service"
small shopping cart
1. small shopping cart: name of the chosen attribute is missing
2. "tax text " with link (inkl. MwSt, zzgl Versand) has to be added under amount - e.g. in picture "small shopping cart"
1. css fix for the text ( too long)
Product detail page:
1. re-positioning of the 3 texts next to the price ( taxes hint, base price and reduced price) - e.g. picture product-detail
2. css-fix for the "To the cart button "
3. blue frame around the chosen attribute icon instead of the black drop border that can be seen now
1. product list: css fix of to the " in den warenkorb" button in the hover function of each item - the background is a white drop that has to be resized, like the text as well (transform into lowercase, text size smaller) . In the original template the drop was made for "buy" - design picture will follow
2. there has to be the "unit - price- display" beneath the whole item price - design picture will follow.
Most of all changes are documented in the added images. We need the changes up to June 11th , 2014
P:S: We need a longterm freelancer. There are a lot of changes / updates / fixes to be made in the following months
hello I already work in prestashop to six years. If you have any questions please contact us. Please see my profile on: [url removed, login to view] greetings Luis Leitao
13 freelancers are bidding on average €106 for this job
Need more detail,can we discuss this,to know more detail. We have a team of professionals,they have more than 11 year of experience,so we can manage this work and will give you quality solution.
we have high experience in prestashop [url removed, login to view] hire us we can show good results. we haven't got a chance to prove ourself in prestashop