I gang

Clean up CSS & Fix all missing links on website

I have a website that is 95% finished I need the other 5% finished by CSS and link fixing.

I need someone with excellent CSS skills to edit the current style sheets and create a consistent format across the entire site - all pages.

I also need you to make sure every link works and is pointing to the correct page as many of the links have not been finished - many links are empty "#"

The winning bidder will be required to make sure every link on every page points to the correct page and the style sheets are very clean with good spacing and tidy font just like freelancer

I have attached a jpeg with my website address so you can see the missing links and messy CSS

To be successful at this bid you must write the word "AGREE" in your pmb message when bidding.

Færdigheder: CSS, HTML, Web Design

Se mere: write skills freelancer, style fix website, correct address, make website address, link website freelancer, freelancer website link, freelancer website edit, freelancer make, freelancer edit skills, freelancer css fix, font freelancer, fix word, css style sheets, css freelancer need, amp freelancer, across freelancer, missing links css, up works, make freelancer, freelancer font, freelancer css, freelancer create website, css fixing, clean, clean my

Om arbejdsgiveren:
( 73 bedømmelser ) Newmarket, Australia

Projekt-ID: #944899

Tildelt til:

codingtrick

Hi, Expert XHTML/CSS/JS(jQuery) coder here.Please check PMB for details.

$30 AUD in 0 dage
(19 bedømmelser)
4.6

36 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $74 for dette job

WSTIBS

please check pm for detail... thanks

$103 AUD in 2 dage
(90 bedømmelser)
7.9
TheExertion

AGREE. Please check PMB. Thank you

$100 AUD in 5 dage
(149 bedømmelser)
7.3
shoahmed

...AGREE. Quality work is here..Please Check PM for more details...

$30 AUD in 0 dage
(37 bedømmelser)
6.4
rajdesign2009

====================== YOUR SEARCH END HERE, PLEASE VIEW PM! ======================

$99 AUD in 2 dage
(150 bedømmelser)
6.1
salientcomputer

Hi Please see PMB.

$40 AUD på 1 dag
(206 bedømmelser)
6.5
kev2me

AGREE. Check PMB for additional idea.

$100 AUD in 2 dage
(38 bedømmelser)
5.3
RichyJassal

AGREE ... XHTML, CSS and JQuery expert. Richy

$40 AUD på 1 dag
(30 bedømmelser)
5.0
webedict

"AGREE", HELLO SIR, READY TO START RIGHT NOW, PLZ CHECK YOUR INBOX FOR BID DETAILS. THANKS !!

$60 AUD på 1 dag
(26 bedømmelser)
4.3
crecepts

AGREE ---------- kindly check the PM for previous work

$30 AUD in 2 dage
(16 bedømmelser)
4.4
hamm

AGREE and i can start immediately.

$50 AUD in 3 dage
(9 bedømmelser)
3.7
GraphicsAtBogdy

Hi! Please see PM! Thanks!

$45 AUD på 1 dag
(7 bedømmelser)
3.4
ednanhossain

Hello, I can do it. You can think about me. Thanking You!

$30 AUD in 5 dage
(3 bedømmelser)
3.0
Masromim

Let's start!

$30 AUD på 1 dag
(1 bedømmelse)
2.0
RichKeller

HI, looks like the underlying html is in need of correction too, should be no problem to clean things up fast.

$100 AUD in 2 dage
(1 bedømmelse)
2.0
redheart013

Hi, you have a PMB.

$50 AUD in 0 dage
(1 bedømmelse)
1.8
TheCodeMonkey

Hi, I can start on this right away. Please see PMB.

$30 AUD på 1 dag
(1 bedømmelse)
1.0
Ravindra141205

Ready to work on this project..please check your inbox.

$50 AUD på 1 dag
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0
hakim1206

Please check PM.

$70 AUD in 3 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0
Abdessalamanouar

Hi, I'll be glad working with you ..thanks and regards

$40 AUD in 0 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0
sarrtech

Respected Sir, We have gone through your project details and we feel pleasure to take up your project and will be upto your expectations. We have expert mind at work in the below areas (.NET, PHP, AJAX, HTML, Flash, Mere

$30 AUD på 1 dag
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0