On the design [url removed, login to view] (files [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]) I need the following changes to be made:
- Fix problems with the responsive page header design on small screens. The file [url removed, login to view] shows the normal menu and header in mobile phones instead of the compact version. The compact version is, however, shown correct on [url removed, login to view] but on that page sub menu links are not activated when pressed on phone screen (they do work on computer screens…). I want menu and the page header image to show in normal mode when browser screen size is at least 1180px wide. On smaller screens I want the compact version.
- On small screens the grey rows in header has to be removed (see attached image)
- On large screens the header image is automatically resized and cropped to be shown in proportions 4:7 (example: width 750px and height 429px). I want same proportions on small screens. NB: don’t strech the image to fit, crop looks better.
- In menu: change bold text on menu items to normal and remove shadow.
- Now the css styles is in many different files and they are not always so easy to find correct styles in. Please clean up if you find difficult parts (see [url removed, login to view] for example)
I'm looking forward to receive your bids!