I am running for Dallas City Council and I have chosen a free word press template. I host at [url removed, login to view] and I have a Linux server because my last website was done on drupal.
I need my Web Site up, I need it done professionally, and I need it done quickly.
I am using a wordpress template called probama but I need to customize it to make it my site, with my content and links and I need to get it up and running as soon as possible.
1. Install an instance of Wordpress on my server (I will forward the login details when we are ready)
2. Download this this theme - [url removed, login to view] - and install it.
3. Send me the administrative logins for Wordpress after this is done so I can set up my blog posts.
4. I need good writers to contribute to the articles in my editorial calendar, so if you can write, I can use your help
5. I need to enter my content, written copy, pictures, basic campaign information.
6. I need to link my page to facebook, linkedin, twitter, myspace, and paypal.
My domain is [url removed, login to view] and that site is error messages all over, but it was my last site.
7. I need the beginnings of a search engine optimization program started
These are the basics but I know there are more steps.
I need the site to be my site, Billy MacLeod for Dallas City Council, very quickly.