I need a project done rather quickly and it is with employee management. I want a web application for managers to go and view their employees, see all the details about them including work information. Also I want them to be able to see a repository of all the employees in the system.
I am using Telerik [url removed, login to view] controls so if you would like to use that then that would be great but if not it should be fine just to use bootstrap, I am using both.
Something like what is on this page and I also attached the image called [url removed, login to view]:
[url removed, login to view]
And the repository is also on that page and I attached the image for that called [url removed, login to view]
- I want the design to look like the EmployeeManagement page, But the navigation bar will be a bootstrap navbar instead
- As you can see in the page there are multiple tabs, I want to be able to put content in each of those tabs
- Repository is just a list of all the employees added, if I drill down I can see all the applicable information
- Use bootstrap to format and place objects, and for the navbar
- SQL backend for data
- tabs in the pages for additional information, should be dummy data