1. Due to a recent experience with unscrupulous/unresponsive provider I can only provide payment when the job is finished. Please DO NOT bid on this project if you expect a milestone/escrow payment. I will pay when the project is done. I have 100% highly-rated feedback and often will pay a bonus over the agreed amount for good work. However, I cannot and will not pay ahead of time.
2. I expect daily communication about the project and work being done. If you have questions or need clarification I will answer within hours of your inquiry - I expect you to do the same.
3. I would like the initial draft of this project finished in 4 days - no exceptions. If you do not have the resources to meet this requirement, do not bid.
4. The provider must meet each and every requirement listed below to my satisfaction.
5. The site must be created in your own sandbox. When it is ready we will discuss how to transfer.
I have a Joomla-based site advertising my IT consulting business. I would like some changes made to the overall appearance of the site in regards to design, color, and function.
More specifically, I would like the site cleaned up and given a more streamlined, minimalist, Web 2.0 appearance. I would like it to look as professional as possible.
Some sites I admire and would like my site to appear similar to are: [url removed, login to view], rocket [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and us wired.com. I like the basic design of these sites (though I don’t want any flash on my site). I would like my site to somewhat approximate: us [url removed, login to view] (with static photos instead of flash animation.)
• Remake my site to be more streamlined yet still retain Joomla structure/format
• Retain current logo but get rid of header/banner graphic
• Add a single testimonial per each page at the right (similar to us [url removed, login to view])
• Remove all pics and find new stock photography – one for each page
• Have one stock photo on front page of racially diverse people with computer – typical IT support type of photo but please find an especially good and original one
• Add additional brand logos (I will supply) to existing two at bottom of page in smaller size than current
• Add contrasting color(s) to the site – I am thinking maybe yellow or orange but open to your ideas
• Remove/hide blog
• Text should be easily readable
Here is a rough site map:
• Home page – has logo at top left, mission statement and 5 reasons to switch to us in middle, and top menus of: Home, Support Services, Contact Us, News and Events, About Us, Open Support Ticket, and remote support help button graphic somewhere on the page.
• Managed Services Page (under support services menu)
• As-Needed Hourly and Project Rate page (under support services menu)
• Contact page (under contact us menu)
• Remote support page (linked from help button graphic on home page)
• News and Events page with two sections: one for external newsfeeds and one for company news
I would like a duplicate of this site made and dropped in a different directory on my webhost with the following modifications:
• Add on to my logo “for NonProfits”
• Different stock photography – more female-centric
So, the idea is: same site, slightly different logo and pictures, in a new Joomla installation in a different directory/URL on my webhost.
Please see attachment for current site appearance. I would like most of these changes completed in a maximum of 4 days with final touches and revisions completed during an additional 4 days.
32 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $449 på dette job
Hi, We can upgrade your Joomla site based on your specifications/requirements. Please check your PMB to have a look at our project portfolio. We look forward to work with you. Thanks, Qvalpro.
Dear Sir I have experience and expertise in joomla. Please view PMB about my developed joomla sites. I hope that you will provide this job to me and reply to me as soon as possible. Regards Raj
Hello, I'm ready to start work. I've good knowledge. I can do this according to your requirements. Please select us as provider and see PMB for details. Thanks.