We have already some Art that will become NFTs. We need someone that could do the following:
1. Advice where to store NFT art (blockchain, ipfs, others)
2. Review our Smart Contract to optimize.
3. We want to sell over OpenSea so we want help to clarify advantage and disadvantage of using Polygon (cheap) vs Etherum (expensive) networks.
4. Advice us where should be host the webpage and tell us specific requirements. For the Mint and life...
5. Last, create a website acording the previous points, for a NFT mint.
We want that we ourselves could customize:
1. Image for site background.
2. Other texts, images, fonts, colors.
3. Name of the Collection
4. Name and website of the company behind the Collection
5. Mint price, Mint date, whitelist
6. Add our wallet and confidential data.
7. Instructions on how to upload this to our domain.
(If you read all the way too the end please add the word “chocolate” in your response)
23 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $164 timen for dette job
Chocalate,Hi,there In my opinion,I suggest you to store the data in ipfs so that we can use metadata. Between polygon and etherum,I will explain about the advantages and disadvantages via chat. Regards.