Need to upgrade the design of 2 of our projects, and create a wordpress blog design.
2 existing sites for upgrade:
[url removed, login to view] (NA)
[url removed, login to view] (NT)
1. Upgrade the Header section on both sites. Make more professional, integrated and smooth (esp transitional point and effects).
2. Retain the 3 little flags on NA, and introduce these 3 little flags on NT (see attached file: "Flags Little RHS NE.zip")
3. Flash - retain the subtle, slow movement, nothing too distracting. (check out the flash effect on our home page logo: [url removed, login to view])
4. Keep in mind our target audience: 30-45 yo, uni qualified, successful business professionals.
5. Upgrade buttons, gradients, separator images, menus, transitions, positioning, spacing, colours etc
6. Ensure that the content / text loads in under 2 seconds - likely this will mean delaying the loading of the flash header slightly. Also keep the flash files to a minimum file size. Likely you'll want to use a colour for the header background so that it doesn't appear out-of-place-white.
7. Create a little image for NT (likely the chess piece) to appear on the browser tab and to the left of the url (in FF).
We'll setup a wordpress site and ask u to apply an existing theme, then adjust and upgrade the theme. Less than a days work.