The project would be organized such that you would work with us via a shared desktop session using a “Teamviewer” session ([url removed, login to view]). The reasons for this approach include:
• We need to keep private the exact process and details to our VPN connection and server.
• we will be able to work with you and will record / Document settings made.
• we will be able to answer any questions and all required information to be able to complete the task.
Current position and project background:
• The SSL certificates ( GEO TRUST ) have already been created for the domain name and we just need to install.
• Currently have we have an Apache v2.2 W.S. installed on a MS 2008 server, but wish to upgrade / re-install to Apache version 2.4 plus the latest version of OpenSSL that is patched to deal with the heartbleed issue.
We prefer a person who is experienced with OpenSSL and Apache. After the initial installation we may require your time to help debug any SSL issues at your hourly rate.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $149 for this job
Hi There Senior Systems Engineer here. I would like to complete this project for you. I can provide you with my windows server 2012 certifications as well. Please let me know when your available to discuss further.
Hello , I am a individual server admin . I can install OpenSSL and the certificates that you require on the server now . We could discuss further about this project via FL chat . Thank you. [url removed, login to view]
Experienced Systems engineer with Apache/Linux/Windows Server/Astrix based systems. Please drop me a a text if you like to talk about the project. Thanks!