I'm looking for a researcher to find online (100% online only) TEFL - Teach English as a Foreign Language - jobs. TEFL or ESL. You will essentially be researching across the web. These need to be online teaching jobs only, from any country in the world. NO on-site jobs. You will be doing the following:
1) Research the web and find online ESL/TEFL teaching jobs, which you will collect into a spreadsheet.
2) Submit my cover letter and resume to each of the ESL jobs from the spreadsheet.
3) Monitor incoming e-mails from these jobs
4) Schedule interview times for each of these jobs
5) Find a suitable candidate to handle the interview for me
We will set up an email account specifically for this task, which you will need to monitor. You will need to post for and hire someone to complete the interview process for me (I will be traveling abroad for the time-being).
Please add the word "ONLINE" to the top of your response message so that I know you have read this message, otherwise you will be skipped.
22 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $5/time for dette job
"ONLINE" An advantage of hiring me is that I am familiar with TEFL or ESL since I also applied for these jobs before. I'll assure you I'll help you land a TEFL or ESL job. Hope you choose my bid.
Online I am an aeronautical engineer , with good written and spoken English , i read your offer and i see myself fit for this rule , and i have a plenty time for it.