I gang

Health / medical journalists and bloggers

Looking for a list of 100 journalists and prominent bloggers ( name, email, publication, title of recent article, URL ) that have written on health, wellness and/or health technology topics in the last year. Only interested in major publications / blogs.

Payment will be made for records that contain all 5 fields referenced above. Will pay a 20% milestone for first 20 records that meet the criteria and show good judgement in selecting appropriately good publications. Remaining 80% payment for remaining 80 records.

Færdigheder: Websøgning

Se mere: health journalists bloggers, pay bloggers, medical journalists, blogs bloggers, list health journalists, written article on health, article on health, prominent, medical records, bloggers, article publication, bloggers looking bloggers, year article topics, health wellness blogs, medical technology, written article technology, article publication topics, list bloggers, email bloggers, technology email list, bloggers email, medical email, milestone medical, health web, technology bloggers

Om arbejdsgiveren:
( 19 bedømmelser ) Princeton, Australia

Projekt-ID: #967174

Tildelt til:

ndhvn

Hi. I'm experienced in blog searching. Ready to work for you. Please check your PMB.

$30 USD på 1 dag
(2 bedømmelser)
2.8

3 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $30 for dette job

dataexpobd

Let's start...... 100% accuracy and no duplication that we offer.

$30 USD på 1 dag
(28 bedømmelser)
4.9
mhshamimbd

Dear sir, I'm interested in this project all of your terms & conditions. I'm confident to perfect delivery about this project.

$30 USD in 2 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0