Ideally fixed-price ... system makes me post a guide price, but you need to bid how much
Please provide brief indication of how you would do this and similar experience you have
For some (estimate 50) brands that I will send you, we need to scrape/ extract data from [url removed, login to view] (ie, US site):
1. find each of the individual products under that brand (average probably around 50 products per brand)
2. extract the following data from each SKU (so total 2500 products)
- number of customer reviews (ever, and number in last 12 months)
- average score (1-5) of reviews (ever, and number in last 12 months)
3. If possible, and not too hard/ expensive:
- date first available
- text of "most helpful reviews"
- text of most recent reviews
All data extracted in structured format, probably in Excel file(s)
52 freelancere byder i gennemsnit £159 på dette job
HI I am expert for scraping [login to view URL] days ago I just finished a amazon [login to view URL] if you are interested to me message me............Thanks.
Hi, I can develop a program to extract the Amazon product/review information for you. Please send the brands list to proceed. Final deliverable will be an excel file with the columns you need