We need someone specialized in internet research to find us business contact emails. We will provide a list of 1,000 US companies (with addresses) on an Excel spreadsheet. The freelancer’s responsibility will be to research and provide the following:
1. COMPANY CONACT NAMES (preferably Operations, Executive, Finance, IT or Sales related)
2. EMAIL ADDRESSES (personal emails related to the relevant contact names as well as generic emails... examples: and )
3. Daily Progress Reports: In the past, we have had Freelancers who started the project and then over time stopped communications and failed to come through with their promised timelines. We are flexible but will require good communication on estimated timelines and progress.
Potential sources of this information may include Google, Manta, Lead 411, Company Websites, Supplier Lists, Linked in, Associations, etc.; however, we will NOT be instructing the freelancer on how to conduct this research. We consider it the responsibility and specialty of the freelancer to know sources of information online and to conduct a thorough evaluation of each provided company name.
1. Freelancer will complete research and submit found information back to us via the provided Excel spreadsheet.
2. We will evaluate the quality of the provided list by looking at the % of companies with found information as well as bounce rates (invalid emails).
3. Invalid email rate should be less than 5% for complete payment. We will pay a prorated amount for the information provided in the event that there is an abnormally high invalid email rate. (if the email is listed incorrectly online we do not count this against the freelancer)
4. Research quality should have a less than 5% error rate. Example: We will research a small sampling of the companies that the freelancer returns as "NO EMAIL FOUND" - if we are able to find email information that was not discovered by the freelancer on more than 5% of the companies than payment will be prorated to account for the incomplete work.
We have tens of thousands more companies to research and would like to continue with additional projects if we are able to find a reliable freelancer who generates quality work.
We value the work of our Freelancers and are fair.