This is a trial project to identify the right person for an ongoing job. As you can see from my GAF feedback, I hire the same providers over and over again, and I'd like to add a forum poster to my list of regular hires.
The person I hire will get paid $50/week for 100 posts. For this first project though, I want you to bid $30. Once I am happy with your quality and consistency, I will raise the rate and hire you on an ongoing basis.
Here are the details:
• 25 forum posts at 4 different golf forums (I will provide a list but you can make suggestions)
• 200 total forum postings per week
• Unique username and password for each forum
• Each post must to be at least 30 words in length and in good English relevant to the thread.
• The posts cannot start a thread; they must be replies to existing threads and must be related to threads without creating spam posts.
• If you can't "speak" golf, this isn't the job for you. Sorry.
To demonstrate that you can speak golf, I would like you to make 3-4 posts on [url removed, login to view], and point me to the URL's in your PM. Your bid should also be for $30 as I stated.
Anyone who doesn't do the above will get their bid ignored. From my 3+ years using GAF, I know 95% of the bidders won't follow my instructions. So even though there will be lots of bids, if you do a couple good posts - you're most likely hired. Anyone who makes suggestions for popular golf forums will stand out even more.
And if you're really good, we can talk about a higher rate of pay than $50/week as well after this first week's trial. I've got a good budget to work with, and I'm one of the top buyers on GAF.