We are looking for 20 high quality links (PR 2 or higher) to bring more targeted traffic to an Article Page on our Make-up Website site located in Australia ([url removed, login to view])
WHAT I NEED FROM YOU
i. Bid for building the links
ii. Estimate of how long you think it will take to develop the 20 inbound links
NB: If this goes well, we will
- Continue using the provider for link building services on this site
- Use the provider for link building servvice on other websites.
LINK BUILDING SPECIFICATIONS
 These must be one way, high quality links of PR 2 or Higher
 The page the link is on must not have more than 20 other links to other sites on it
 These links must be verifiable (i.e. you provide list of link locations).
 Links should be permanent.
 Genuine SEO techniques should be used, i.e., no shady triangulation techniques that can be detected by the search engines.
 Lnks must look natural, i.e., should not all be built on the same day etc. They should be added gradually each day.
 The links should come from sites within the Make-up or Beauty Category such as wedding sites, beauty sites, make-up sites etc.
 I will provide example text to go with the link (i.e. anchor text and description). It is expected that these will be varied slightly so that all 20 links do not have the same anchor text.
 These need to be legitimate links from quality sites. Below are our linking guidelines. These must be followed or we will discontinue our working relationship immediately:
- On established, static and crawlable pages ranked with Google Pagerank 2 or higher
- On pages indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and MSN Search
- One link per domain
- English language sites only
- No search spam
- No scraper sites, mirror sites, link farms or free for all link exchanges
- No link schemes
- No blog comments
- No directories
- No forums
- No blog and ping sites
- No Guesbooks
- No classified ads
- No dynamic links
- No pages blocked by [url removed, login to view]
- No article submission sites
- No rel=nofollow links in the HTML
Submit weekly report that includes, but is not limited to, URL of page with link, page PR and link address if acquired
 Final Report which includes but is not limited to, URL of page with link, page PR and link address if acquired