Lukket

SEO Project for Website!

I am looking for an SEO expert to optimize the site, create back links in forums and blogs, write article, blogs to bring site on top in Google search engine.

So we are looking for a freelancer or a company that can market out site for us. The person who can guarantee to get ranking on first page of google and Yahoo and other search engines within estimated time will be paid accordingly.

Your past experience is very important. You must be a subject matter expert and you knowledge about SEO must be demonstrable.

This is an ongoing work and please bid accordingly.

Please tell me what options you will use to promote the site and increase ranking with real world examples. WHITE HAT options only. I do not want the site to be blacklisted for unauthorized, illegal means of promotion.

Færdigheder: Internet Markedsføring, Link Bygning, Research, SEO

Se mere: yahoo white, yahoo freelancer, write for us get paid, write for us freelancer, write for us article, write for freelancer, write for blogs, write blogs and get paid, write article to promote website, write article seo, write article for links, world top seo company, world top freelancer, who is an seo expert, what is seo experience, what is freelancer means, what is an seo expert, what is an seo company, what is an seo, what do you want freelancer, what can you do for this company, website seo freelancer, website freelancer in us, web seo freelancer, we are project freelancer

Om arbejdsgiveren:
( 0 bedømmelser ) Pune, India

Projekt-ID: #267359

7 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $138 for dette job

seowebsolutions

Hello, We at seoweb solutions very well understand the importance of clean and legal link building/SEO and assure you that your project will be dealt with great accuracy and dignity. Please find details in PM.

$30 USD in 60 dage
(25 bedømmelser)
5.4
TOPRankings

Please see PM

$108 USD in 14 dage
(7 bedømmelser)
4.1
webcreativesoft

hello sir please check pmb thanks

$200 USD in 30 dage
(1 bedømmelse)
2.5
aerosandeep

Hello I am a SEO expert having more than 3 years of experience in the promoting the sites in different areas. For the work details please see PM. Thanks,

$230 USD på 1 dag
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0
abdul87

Respected sir i want to know about Niche details. I can bring any website in google and yahoo top position. I am expert in Researching [url removed, login to view] i want you to pay only 25% of my bid. Remaining 75% only after gett Mere

$150 USD in 30 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0
fredbridg

Apart from articles,i will also get your site to,please see pm for details.

$50 USD in 5 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0
kdahiya

Please find our proposal on your given requirement in the PM.

$200 USD in 25 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0