I have a website: [url removed, login to view] which as a current Google PR of 3.
The main [url removed, login to view] (home page) primary keyword are "home business" which has a current ranking of 23 on MSN - but no ranking within Google or Yahoo.
Our secondary keywords are: home based business, internet business, home based businesses, business, business opportunity, business opportunities, make money, work at home, work from home, work from home jobs, and money.
Now, I've used WEB CEO to do the on-page optimization and I've tried to do as much of the back linking as possible but the PR ranking is not really increasing and so I've decided to outsource this to a highly qualified individual that can make this happen.
Here's what I need - all must be legal activity without any possible penalities:
1. Increase home page ([url removed, login to view]) PR from PR3 to at least a PR5.
2. Increase PR of all six secondary pages from PR0 to at least a PR4 ([url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], and [url removed, login to view])
3. One way non-reciprocal links. No link exchanges. Linking page has to be as described above mainly PR5 or higher.
4. All links must be permanent.
5. All links must have anchor texts as specified above (anchor text must be the primary and secondary keywords that are shown above).
6. Only direct static links will be approved. You MUST check that the acquired link is spiderable. We will not pay for links that are hidden, cloaked or redirected in any way. Links from FFAs, Linkfarms, and Spam Websites are not acceptable.
7. No links from sites that are illegal, pornographic, gambling, pharmacy, violent, or hatebased.
8. No Doorway Pages.
9. Links must be from different, geographically diverse, class C IP Addresses.
10. The links should be from a mix of informational websites, industry directories, and blogs.
11. Links must be on pages with 20-40 outgoing links at the most.
12. Proposed linked websites must have been Google crawled and indexed within the last 45 days.
13. No submission to search engines is required because that's already being done by another firm.
All proposed links must be approved first. You source all proposed link sites and send them to us for approval prior to posting. You must provide all proposed link data in an Excel spreadsheet which will include: Proposed Link-Site URL, Site Name, Site Type, Google Page Rank, Alexa Traffic Rank, and IP Address.
ONCE APPROVED BY US:
You submit the information to the approved sites with the specified anchor text. When links are up and running, you update the original spreadsheet by adding the URL for the incoming link and send us the revised spreadsheet.
Payment is based on results...