NOTE: We are reposting this because several people did not understand the payment schedule. The previous budget range included all bonuses. Please make your bids without including the bonuses below.
This is an advanced Search Engine Optimization (SEO) project. Please read the following project requirements carefully. DO NOT BID UNLESS YOU CAN MEET THE PROJECT TERMS LISTED BELOW.
This SEO project is for the website [url removed, login to view], a site that gives users instant prices from commercial printers across the USA. The key deliverables for the project are to get my website within the Top 10 (or Page 1) of the organic (non-PPC) search results on Google for the following keywords/phrases:
- postcard printing
We will pay you your bid amount if you can get us on the first page for all of the above keywords. We will pay additional bonuses for each of the keywords in which my site appears in the top 3 results. (See bonus payment schedule below.)
All onsite and offsite SEO techniques are acceptable for this project, but they must be “WHITE HAT”. Absolutely no actions that may result in penalties (or banning) from Google should be considered.
Most of the work for this project will likely involve external link building as we have already optimized our website for search engines. Nevertheless, if you have suggestions for improvement, we can accommodate them. We will be link building along side you as well.
Extensive external link building experience is required as we expect QUALITY ONE-WAY LINKS related to the following industries:
- Graphic Design
- Print Advertising
- Direct Mail
Non-industry links may be included if they are PR5-PR8 sites that allow one-way links. Forum and directory postings should be PR5-PR8 sites as well. The following is a list of some objectives to guide you:
- Establish 75+ one way links related to the relevant keywords
- Submit the site to PR5+ directories and other industry-related directories
- Manual link placement with other webmasters directly on PR4+ sites
- Article submissions (PR4+ sites)
- Press release submissions (PR5+ sites)
- Participation and linking in social networking sites (PR7+ ie. MySpace, LiveJournal, 360 Yahoo)
- Links from high PR .edu sites that allow commenting
- Social bookmarking site submission (Netscape, digg, technorati)
- Forum posts (PR5+ sites)
- Blog comment posting
- RSS submissions
- Top commentator WordPress plug-ins
- Wikipedia submissions
EXTERNAL LINKING RULES
- One Way Links.
- Static &amp; Permanent One way links, no reciprocal links will be accepted.