We are selling used automobiles from Japan. Currently our site does not have good visibility in Google, Yahoo. Our near future goal is getting our website on top(3) pages in Google and Yahoo.. We will divide our campaign in parts and will start with About 50 one-way links (non-reciprocal & no-link exchanges) to the site using the URL text, title text and anchor text of our chosing.
The pages on which your links will be will have minimum PR2 (not the homepage of the website, but the actual page where the link is placed).
Should have to be relevant to our Target Industry or Car Dealers, used Automobile sales, Automotive Information Portals. & Directories.
1. Pages should belong to geographically diverse class C IP addresses.
No more than 10 links from the same C class of IP addresses, as these are probably from pages sitting on the same server or network.
2. English language web sites only in our target countries – UK, Ireland, New-Zealand, Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, Maldives. Domains .uk, .nz, .au are preferable.
3. The link page indexed with PR1 or higher by Google.
4. No more than one link from the same domain.
5. All pages are cached within last 30 days.
6. Links must be permanent. Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and MSN. Link page must be search engine friendly. (Static Page)
7. No (free for all)FFAs, Blogs, Classifieds, dynamic links or etc.
8. Links from Guestbooks, Instant links, Links within newsgroups or links farms, Or any site that seems to have incurred a Google penalty are not acceptable.
9. No scraped content, mirror sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popup, intrusive advertising or etc.
10. No rel-nofollow links in the code
12. Never participate in any commercial web rings or link exchange programs like [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc.
13. Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
14. Also please Make suggestions on issues to enhance the site.
A list of all links including URL where the link can be found (in Excel format) and PR of the linking page-not the homesite should be submitted.
Successful candidate for the project will need to present a specific plan of action for the site For example providing all proposed link data in an Excel Spreadsheet which will include: Proposed Link-Page URL (page where actual link will appear), Site Name, Site Type, Google Page Rank, and IP Address.
We discourage non-responsive and over-loaded candidates. We need full concentration to understand us to achieve solid results. Many projects can be directed to the result oriented candidates who are in love with their work. 2 x different timezones inter-related service provider will be preferred.